It is axiomatic that when you are angry, stressed, frightened, or in any other toxic state of mind that you are not in alignment with your true, valued purpose for life. It is truly not possible to be happy and disturbed at the same time…utterly impossible!
I don’t care what the precipitating factors are for being out of alignment, whether external or internal in your mind, it is your mind that can restore balance and harmony. Right now, begin to center your mind and think about harmony; this is the only answer to happiness.
Let us begin: (Take FIVE minutes to restore your happiness)
* Clear all noise clutter- NO television, radio, telephone or computer
* Close your eyes
* Offer statement(s) of gratitude. “I am thankful for my breath” “Thank you universe for quiet peace” “My heart is grateful for …..”
* Visualize you in the most harmonious, happy place. Linger there and feel the profound wonders of joy, serenity, purpose
* Claim the calm that comes when you accept harmony, happiness
Say: I am happy! I am calm. I am a joyful and happy being. I am….
* Accept that you are happy. I am happy-let the universe know by showing your happiness with a smile, kind word, tender touch, or helpful action that broadens and deepens the harmony you have within.
* Open your eyes and your mind
You are happy. Go out and live happy-that’s your real purpose.
Repeat this restoration exercise often.
Harmony and happiness can be fleeting when we concentrate on events, situations, or stories which are otherwise.
Attract happiness and harmony with deliberate intention-focus your thoughts solely on being in this state of mind consistently and you will live the answer to happiness:harmony.
Be still, release the emotional noise and be in the pure essence of happiness. Eckhart Tolle