Monday Miracle – everybody has one.
Take a look inside of yourself or around you, there you will uncloak a Monday Miracle. My Monday Miracle happened around 5:40 this morning. I awakened to the chirping of birds outside my window, singing with uplifted notes heralding a new day filled with the potential of mind, spirit, and action.
Everyday contains opportunities, some call them miracles, but I have decided to concentrate on Monday miracles since it is an active means of attracting new bounties.
I ask you to join me in creating intentional Monday miracles. Here is the suggested process:
1. Wake up (regardless of the time of the day) and meditate. Wake up and feel alive. Take 10 minutes. Really get down deep into your internal awareness and meditate on what you want. Recommendation: CD: Meditation-Be Still by Barbara Faison (www.barbarafaison.com)
2. Come clean. Really clean up any lingering mess. Ask for forgiveness, forgive yourself and disallow negativity. Then take the time to refresh your inner happiness; tap into your passion and enjoy the moments where you were funny, joyful, spiritually uplifted, attuned, in your natural zone of expression.
3. Quiet down. Take a few minutes on Mondays to quiet external noise and allow yourself to experience quiet peace.
4. Clear Your Focus. Clearly, vividly, expressly focus on ONE thing and only ONE thing every Monday. The next Monday you may choose to shift your focus to another thing or remain focused on what miracle you want to manifest.
5. See the end. See your finish point. Be in the scenery and experience all of the expressions that accompany embracing your Monday Miracle.
This process may require some practice for those who are beginning to Manifest on Mondays, but in a short time, with direct commitment, you will accelerate through these steps with ease and purpose.
Begin today…right now.
Manifest your Monday right now and let us know the result….Be well, be clear, and expect miracles.
Suggested Reading: A Course in Miracles