Every day contains opportunities, some call them miracles so I have decided to adopt that terminology and concentrate on Monday miracles since generally is the start of the week. Consider with me how much you may impact your life this week by starting the week aware of miracles (or opportunities) that can manifest any day of the week.
I now ask you to join me in creating intentional Monday miracles.
Here is the suggested process:
1. Wake up (regardless of the time of the day) and meditate. Wake up and feel alive. Take 10 minutes. Really go down deep into your internal awareness and meditate on what you want as you.
2. Come clean. Really clean up any lingering negativity. Ask for forgiveness, forgive yourself and disallow negativity. Then take the time to refresh your inner happiness; tap into your passion and enjoy all of the moments where you are funny, joyful, spiritually uplifted, attuned; in your natural zone of expression.
3. Quiet down. Take a few minutes on Mondays( and any other day) to quiet external noise and allow yourself to experience quiet peace.
4. Clear Your Focus. Clearly, vividly, expressly focus on ONE thing and only ONE thing every Monday. You may choose to shift your focus to another thing or remain focused on what miracle you want to manifest the next Monday or on another day, but it is vitally important to have a singular focus at this time.
5. See the end. See your finish point. Be in the scenery and experience all of the expressions that accompany embracing your Monday Miracle.
This process may require some practice for those who are beginning to Manifest on Mondays, but in a short time, with direct commitment, you will accelerate through these steps with ease and purpose.
Begin today…right now.
Manifest your Monday right now and let us know the result…
I will send a FREE copy of For the Best of You to the first five people who post their miracle(s) on the blog.
Be well, be clear, and expect miracles.