The Zen Peace in Your Mind (Photo credit: Stuck in Customs)
You deserve zen, slow your life down a bit and get into the zone.
Zen is the practice of experiencing a calm peacefulness.
A Zen Zone is your mental space where you are flowing with an inner consciousness that is not interrupted with physical noise or corrosive thoughts.
You are in the moment, feeling your inner breath. You are euphoric, rhythmic, and light connected.
A Zen Zone allows you to release stress, calm worry, disperse despair so that your mind is at ease.
Being in a Zen zone benefits your body, mind and soul. You sense a divine healing elixir which mends and strengthens you from the core.
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass,
it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
Tap your toes, lift your feet, dance in the sunshine or rain.
You are alive, feeling the beat of your heart, hearing the sound of your breath, and seeing the rays of discovery all around you. You can dance, you can feel, you can see. You can Zen! It does not matter a bit what the external sensations are, you can capture your Zen Zone anytime, anywhere. The four pivotal steps to a Zen Zone experience are:
Zen in 4 easy steps.
- Create quiet. The intention here is to quiet your life for a few, maybe 10, minutes. Unplug-silence the telephones, move away from the computers or tablets, turn off the television and begin by taking 9 deep breaths. Inhale and exhale for nine complete cycles.
- Next, start tapping using a cupped hand. Begin with a soft touch at the wrist and move all the way up your arm to the shoulder and end at your heart. Reverse and tap back to your wrist and then do the same soft tapping sequence on the opposite side. Tapping stimulates meridian nerves and situates calmness. Do this three full times using both sides of the upper body.
- Again center your mind and begin to look to your right. Turn your shoulders and extend to look over your right shoulder inviting the appearance of possibility. Now, do the same mental and physical exercise by looking over your left shoulder. See newness, see resolution, intensely see the infinite. Do this two times for each side.
- Extend your left arm and punch away negativity and then open your palm and draw in opportunity. Extend your right arm, punch away negativity and open your right palm and draw in opportunity. Do this five times each side. Feel the energy as you punch out and then draw in opportunity with your open-hand. Feel limitless, sense your power.
Quietly remind yourself that there are no limits and that there are no unsolvable problems. Mouth a mantra and gradually balance yourself again as you gradually re-enter the physical earth space you retreated from in your Zen Zone. Continue to breathe love, joy and inner peace, with each breath. Tell yourself: “I love you.”
Love you, zone into your Zen. Affirm your power and live your Zen.
- Have You Found Zen Lately? (permzen.wordpress.com)
- Zen… (hummingbirdonpause.wordpress.com)
- The Zen of Management (thedevelopmentguy.com)
- What More Do You Want?: Zen Questions, Zen Answers by Albert Low (evolutionarymystic.wordpress.com)